We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

DREAM Principle™ blog moving to new host

I have almost finished transferring all the posts from this, my very first blog, over to my new blog (the graduate version, now that I've found the ultimate blog mentor to guide me).

This will be one of the last posts I post here on Blogger.com. I will be using MovableType as my publishing platform and hosting the new blog on a different server.

Not to worry, as soon as we turn the new blog on I will post all the details here.

P.S., For someone who was worried about having enough to blog about (see my post on March 10), I realize now, after going through each and every post to copy and transfer them, that it was a groundless fear!!

My advice: play with Blogger for a few weeks while you get the hang of blogging, but if your blog is used for anything but keeping friends and family updated on your life and whereabouts, go ahead and make the nominal investment for some decent software and a good host.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home