We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

25 Hottest Urban Legends

Why do people forward emails without checking their validity? It's easier to verify these new millennium chain letters than it is to input all the names to which email-happy types spew this junk.

Whenever you get an email that makes you stop and wonder for a minute (think: Bill Gates tracking a chain letter), go to Snopes and see for yourself whether or not it is a hoax.

Snopes also lists the 25 Hottest Urban Legends. I wish more people would do that instead of forwarding it to me.

I set up an RSS feed for Snopes at Bloglines. Whenever a new hoax starts making the internet rounds, or an old chain resurfaces, I usually know about it before the first spew comes my way.

Which brings me to the mission update: Inbox: 12.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home