We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Listen to Wayne Kelly "Live"

My 30 Days to Radio Success partner, Wayne Kelly, is an award-winning Top 40 radio host. We're practically at opposite ends of the northern hemisphere (he's in Canada, I'm in Florida), yet through the wonders of technology, we're able to work together every day as if we're in the same office.

And now, I can even listen to his morning show on KBS radio weekdays, 6:00 - 9:00 a.m. (9:00 a.m. - Noon here on the east coast). I finally figured out that technology this morning! It'll freak Wayne out when I start saying things like "hey, when you mentioned x on the show this morning, blah blah blah."

To listen to Wayne on your computer, you'll need winamp. (download the free, full or bundle version; the bundle comes with 50 free mp3s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home