We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Age: It really is just a state of mind

I was invited to attend the Florida Public Relations Association's Presidents' Council this morning. As a past president of the Capital (Tallahassee) chapter and a former board member for the Orlando chapter, I guess I've reached that point in my career where I am now considered a "senior" member of the profession.

Age has never really bothered me and, as one of my friends pointed out, I was recently nominated (and chosen as a finalist) for the Orlando Business Journal's 40 Under 40 (I am stressing the "Under" here) so being known as a "senior" level professional doesn't mean I'm ready to break out the cane just yet!

Our speaker was Josh Hallet, whom I found to be extremely informative. I'll share more from his talk (he's a blog expert) a bit later when I have more time to post. For now, visit his site - I've added a link to it in my "Great Blogs" section.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home