We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Another Day in Beverly Hills

I've been in Beverly Hills this week on a trade mission with our Economic Development Commission. I'll admit, staying at the Regent Beverly Wilshire has been tough, but hearing from the community leaders of Beverly Hills and L.A. has been fascinating.

The producer from EA was one of my favorites, though. Electronic Arts is a company with whom we have invested quite heavily at my house, buying just about every title - from Madden NFL and Tiger Woods PGA Tour to the Sims (complete with every expansion pack), and even the Sims 2.

The press junket for Batman Begins is going on in the hotel this weekend, so we've gotten to see the batmobile (yes, they actually drive it on the streets) and my stepdaughter and husband literally ran into Katie Holmes.

But, the highlight of the trip for two of my stepdaughters was meeting Tom Cruise in the lobby of our hotel yesterday. I'm posting the photo so their friends can see it before we get home. OK, maybe a few of my friends too. And yeah, even I got a little weak kneed standing next to and talking with Lt. Pete "Maverick" Mitchell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home