We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 26, 2005

Blog Helps Owner Overcome Fears

One of my fears in setting up this blog was that I would go "live," and later find a typo in one of my posts, or even worse, one of my readers would find a typo. But I decided to ignore that fear and get going anyway.

Well, last night it happened. I found a typo in my blog. And guess what? I'm still alive to tell about it. The sky hasn't fallen and my error wasn't the leading headline in this morning's news. There are no picketers outside my house and I'm not receiving hate mail from around the world. I have already fixed the typo, and you wouldn't even know about it if I weren't telling you.

Most of our fears are the same way. We work ourselves up into a frenzy of self-limiting beliefs and immobility by playing the "What if?" game. But then, on the rare occasion an "if" comes to fruition, it's nowhere near as life-threatening or career-ending as we initially imagined. We survive, we learn, we grow and we move on.

That being said, if you do happen to find a typo, let me know asap so I may humbly correct it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home