We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Tom Cruise - Again!

Well, let me just say that Tom Cruise is even more impressive the second time around! I ran into him again as I was going to the concierge desk to drop off a "thank you" gift for Waldo, the absolute BEST concierge ever!!

I couldn't resist posting this second photo, shot by a member of our group, as I enjoyed another moment with the mega star. When he went outside, he was a bit mobbed by fans, but he was extremely gracious, signing autographs and posing for pictures before climbing aboard his motorcycle and roaring off in true Top Gun fashion!

The mission trip is complete and we are heading toward LAX for our flight home. It's been extremely productive and my stepdaughters loved every minute of it. Congrats to Beverly Marshall-Luney, who organized and led this entire trip. She did an outstanding job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home