We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Proofread before posting on message boards

Doggone it, I just realized you cannot edit your posts in Yahoo groups once they have been posted, even if you are the moderator and set up the group.

Wayne Kelly and I just wrapped Week Two of the June session of our four-week course, 30 Days to Radio Success. After posting this week's homework assignment in Yahoo groups, I realized the format of the message was different than last week's posting. Sure, it's a trivial thing but I like consistency. After a bit of time searching the help section, I found that even though I set up the group and am the moderator, I can NOT edit my post. That's too bad.

Ah, well, you get what you pay for and we wanted something quick and easy for our students to use while we get our training site set up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home