We've moved!

Wendy's Blog is now located at www.elizabethcharles.com/blog/ Please update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Sony ICD-P210 will not record .mp3s

Before buying a digital recorder, do your research.

A few weeks ago, I bought Sony's ICD-P210 digital recorder. I needed something quick and easy to record the "Wendy Kurtz and Wayne Kelly 30 Days to Radio Success" classes. The size and weight of the P210 (and the fact that it was under $100) sold me.

Unfortunately, the software that comes with the Sony P210 does not have the capability to convert the digital files (.dvf) to .mp3 format, so I've had to do a lot of research to figure out how to do this. A solution may be on the horizon and if it works, I'll post the step-by-step process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home